Tuesday, March 7, 2017

What I See in Literature

The first imagery that I see in the love song story is when it says, "Time to turn back and descend The stairs. For me I see this part of the story as him wanting to try something but he ends up leaving probably out of his comfort zone. Another quote is, "And I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat and snicker," He has been close to the footman, also known as death, which means that he is very close to death probalbly from old age or he's been close to death lots of times leaving him to be careful around his surroundings. For the last quote he states," Advise the prince; No doubt; An easy tool," for this quote I see two hidden meanings, the first is that he is using people for his purposes that  can either be bad or good. The second is that he is seen as someone that no one seems to notice.

For my opinion on the theme of the story I would say that it's about a guy who misses a bunch of opportunities that he could've taken but probably thought they would come baack or he felt sacred or uncomfortable about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment