Thursday, September 29, 2016

Respect my authority

Authoritative people can help you be inspired and try harder if they help you or something meaningful. To me, someone who always said something that made sense to me is Bruce Lee. One of my favorite quotes is, "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." To me this quote is to tell people that they can adjust to changes in life that can be positive or negative. While some people can be bad authoritative people who try to control certain behaviors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment