Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Ignite talks

My big question was what separates the pro-gamers from other players that also play games. What I did to solve for this is that I went into streams on a site called Twitch where people steam themselves playing games and some of them are pro players playing the game that got them where they are at today. I learned that in order to become pro in a game is to play the game and be able to see what you did as a mistake and what you could've done to not make that mistake. The way that I see this as a connection is that it relates to how sometimes if you want to really do something then you should keep practicing it. As for what I'm doing next, I'll probably play games with my mind set to see what I am doing wrong and how to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment